Friday, March 5, 2010

drawing in flash


I have really enjoy drawing in flash because its something really cool and it is also something really entertainment. I really like drawing in flash because its something that I like doing and specially because I really like learning new things and drawing in flash was something new for me. I also really like drawing in flash because we got to make our games in flash and know I can really can see what our game is going to look like. I had have a really cool learning experience because I got to work with my with my team members as a really team and we also got to share our game ideas and we put all of them together. when we started to make our game I learn a lot of new techniques like for example I learn how to transfer stuff form one page to another I also learn how to draw in flash.

I have really like making our game because I have learn a lot of stuff like for example I learn that every way you go there is always going to be math around you and sometimes you will have to do the math to do another thing. sense the last time that I did my last blog entry things haven't change well a little because not I can type faster and I get more into my blogs.

I really thing that my team have change a lot sense the beginning of this project because now we all work together and when something is wrong they come and they talk to me about the situation and I always tell them that if they have any kind of problem or something like that they can come and talk t me in set of doing it by violence. so long my team has being working great well sometimes we have some problems but we always talk all together so that we can solve the problem. what I like about my team is that when we have assignments like drawing in flash and stuff like that they get really into it because is something that they like to do and when I assign something that they have to finish they have always finish it on time.

I really think that our game has a change to be the winner of the contest because its really good and it has a lot of information and it has math and it also has some information about recycle. I really think that i have a better topic right now because we have place all of our ideas all together and we have come with a really interesting game.


No comments:

Post a Comment