coral reef adventure
I watched a video yesterday called "coral reef adventure" and i think that this video was very interesting because it give a lot of good information about coral reef and also because it will tell interesting facts about them that some people didn't knew about them. Here are some of the facts that they mention on the video:
- Coral reefs protect all of the tropical seas.
- Coral reefs are made out of tiny little animals.
- More than 300 million people rely on the reefs.
- Doctors use the minerals of the Coral reefs to cure our bones.
- The "great barrier reef" is the biggest one of all.
- Over fishing destroys the fishes because they need the fishes in order for them to be able to grow in a good habitat.
- Scientist think that by 30 years if we do not do anything to try to save the coral reefs that we have now they are going to disappear.
- Thanks to coral reefs they have found fish species never seen before.
A good example to be able to tell a little more about the coral reef is the titanic because I do not know if you have heard of it but I'm pretty sure you have and when they found the titanic boat under the ocean the found coral reef growing out of the titanic. This is one of the reasons that the coral reefs gets affected because we are contamination our oceans. I really think that we should all get together and try to make a change by going into islands and telling people the reason why we should be protecting the beauty of the coral reef. Here is a website if you will like to make a change on the coral reef: http://coralfilm.com/
I agree coral reef need our help and we need them.
ReplyDeleteI also agree. We need the coral reefs and we need to save them
ReplyDeleteAgain, another great compiliation of facts! I can tell you really took some time to listen to the message that the documentary was trying to send us. I hope other people understand the message as well.
ReplyDelete