Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Laura P #14 2010

I have a lot of good ideas for my game. I would really like my game to be about endangered species and their different areas. I want to make my game on this because I really want to make a difference in the way that people treat the animals that are endangered. My game idea is to make an action adventure game with a character going around the place so that the character can be saving animals. I want to make this game very creative so for each level you will have to do a different action so that the player will not get bored. I am very exited about making this game because it is a opportunity that I'm not going to have o=in a long time so i will really to take this opportunity so that it will help me in my future. This game is really going to help me understand and learn more about the different types of species in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment