You have 3 days to finish your games. Tell me where you are at this point.
At this point I'm done with all the scenes we just need to add keeping score.
What is your team name?
My team name is "Naturalmente Naturales"
What is the name of your game?
The name of my game is "Save'Em"
What is it about?
My game is all about saving the two endangered species that are mentions which are the white tiger and the white shark. with the main character which is a robot you are going to be able to make points each time that you try to save the animal. in this game you are gong to have a time keeper so don't be surprised if you run out of time.
What scenes have you completed?
I have completed all of my scenes but two of the levels still need some animation.
What parts of your team page are completed?
All parts of my team page are completed.
How much more work do you need to complete?
I just need to work on some action Script.
What can you do from now until Friday to get everything finished and turned in?
I Think that I need to really get concentrated into finishing up and have patience.
What grade would you give yourself in Globaloria overall?
I think that I deserve like a 90 approximately.
What are all of the things you have learned this year?
I have learned to put almost every code in flash perfectly without struggle.
What are you proud of in Globaloria?
I am really proud that I'm way more advance that many other schools here in Austin and all over the united stated. I am also proud that we have some of the best technology overall.
How can you improve next year?
I think that it will make it better if next year we start our games sense the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment