Wednesday, September 12, 2012
A New Year
My school year has been really different from last year. A lot of things have changed since last year. The main thing that made everything like if we have moved a level up and that we are more advanced now is the new campus. I have really liked the new campus because of the the gym and one things that i do not like is that we have to eat in the gym because we do not have a cafeteria yet. i have really liked the classes so far though i have to say that the new teachers are really getting our attention and we are getting adapted to them really fast. Almost all the people staff is new in our school but they are really cooperating and they are being nice to us and trying to get adapted. This year i am trying to accomplish obtaining all As ! last year I only had a B as my grade for the class and it was a 89! i wouldn't like to have the same problem holding me back this year. I also want to be more healthy and to be more active . This year i am going to play all sport in order to accomplish this goal ! I want to be stronger and maybe even loose weight in order to have a healthier life. I would like to learn another language since there is not any programs for foreign languages at the moment, I have not been able to work on this goal yet but the school is already working for it. I want this year to be amazing academically and also sports wise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment