The Big Idea:
Describe your learning topic for the game.
The learning topic of the game will be that mexico has tourist places that are very interesting and fun to go to.
What is the most important thing you want your players to learn?
I want the player to learn that Mexico is not all about shootings and fights that it actually has a very strong culture and very beautiful places to visit.
Research:
What kind of research did you do?
I had to do all kinds of research. From where the places are located to their history.
What did you learn about your topic?
From this topic I learned a lot of different facts about the tourist places in Mexico specially because i had to choose the ones that I was the most interested on.
Making Decisions:
How did your ideas change as you worked on your game?
My ideas changes a lot while making the game. I had the idea of just making the Yucatan peninsula and making it a long game but then when I was doing research another things interested me a lot so I had to change the things and also the graphics looked a bit different.
Mastering Programming:
What Game Ingredients and Help Center resources have been most useful to you so far, and why?
I think that the game ingredient of collision detection and scoring have been the most useful resources to me.
Overcoming Challenges:
Which part of making the game was most difficult for you?
The most difficult part of making my game for me was the coding and action script.
How did you overcome this difficulty?
I made a lot of research and I also watch a lot of Youtube video tutorials in order to know exactly what to do.
What features are you most proud of in your game?
I think that I am really proud of my graphics this year and also that it was a little bit easier this year to make my game.
Laura well thought out. I like the respond to question two. Also, it's true how there was more interesting things, good job on not just focusing on one place but many. Well, unluckily I didn't get to see your graphics; but I bet they were amazing just like your answers.
ReplyDelete-Elder
Your game was the best it looked really cool to see you make your game.There was a lot of good graphics and a lot of levels you can play and there was really a lot of different ingredients in this game.-Good Job-
ReplyDelete