Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Self-Reflection of a Year in Globaloria

Through the year I have noticed a really big difference in my gaming habits. I got more into the technology fields and I started to want to play more and more games. I never use to play video games in my life until I started to create my own. Everything has gotten better since the beginning in sixth grade; from my graphics to certain skills such as leadership and public speaking.
This year I am really proud of one of my games called "Count On Me" this game has a focus on healthy living. The character goes around a supermarket looking for the healthy food and leaving the unhealthy food behind. This game had made me realize how much my graphics have improved and how much effort I actually put into a game. I feel really proud of this game also because of the research I did I learned a lot of things about healthy living and how to keep having the right eating habits. After the idea of creating this game it made me want to eat healthy and leave all the unhealthy things behind just like my character did on my game.
When looking back into my old creations and I compare them to the ones I have created this year it makes me realize that I have made a big improvement! I can see how much I actually get to accomplish and how much my ideas keep growing and actually get incorporated into my games. I think that the more time that I have ever spend in a game has been this year and the evidence is there. I can actually say that this year was the year when I gave it my all in Globaloria class.

No comments:

Post a Comment