One of the games that the students have madeand that I have play and that I like is named "shop till you drop"and I think that is a cool game because you have $600 to spend in prom night in order to buy the nassecities you need. you will need to purchase a dress, shoes, hairstile, manicure, boutonniere, and transportation for the prom.
I like this game because I allways like to pretend like if I'm a princess and I love the paties that yu have to wear a dress.
I think that this game is a cool game because it have a lot of imagination and a lot of color and I love the pictures of the shoes and I think that everybary that whants to play this game, they can. One of the things that I suggest to put some cool music.
I will like to learn how to make the pictures to look cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment