One of the games that I have play and that is a socia issue and that I like is named "GO RABBIT GO" and this game is all abaut a rabbit that has to get is carrots before the turtle catch hem. I like this game because is a social issue of the rabbits and I love the animals that are litle and with hear.
I think that this is a good game because is a easy game that everybary that wants to play they can because all that you have to do is to get the food to pass to the next level you only can muve whit the keeboar and I like this game to bacause it has a lot of color and the animals look reallistic.
I will like to learn how to move the animals and to learn how to make the animals to look reall and to now how do they get the idea to make a game abaut a social issue.
No comments:
Post a Comment