Tuesday, October 27, 2009

RED RIBBON DAY






> This is Enrique Camarena.



I think that the red ribbon day mans to stay always out of drugs and to take care of all the persons that drink or use some kind of drugs like for example the cocaine or it don't matter if they use drugs or not, because almost all of the people in the world drink beer, so it Will be cool if all of the people in the world, we came all together to disappear all the things that are bad for our body like for example all of the different tapes of drugs and the alcohol.


I think that is a good idea to celebrate the red ribbon day, because the man called Mr.Camarena was somebody important because he died because he was fitting versus the drugs and the alcohol so hes kids will be save and out of drugs. When he died he was only 34 years old when he died. I think that he hes a hero because he tell abaut a lot of persons that they where relasonated whit drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment