Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WHAT I HAVE LEARN SO FAR THIS WEEK

I think that I'm doing great in action scripting because is easy and I think that action scripting goes whit me. I think that I need a Little of help in the steps that you need to follow when you are making your game, because they are a Little hard for me to understand and because some times when the teacher is explaining I get lost and I think that getting lost and all confuse is not good. I think that in the part that I always get confuse is in the instructions because when I'm trying to get along whit the rest of the class I get in other thing that I don't even need to be in.
I have learn so far a lot of things, for example I have seen a video that tells you how to make just a simple figure into a video and the video also shows you, if you want to make a game it tells you all the steps to make it, and it also tells you where do you need to click.

No comments:

Post a Comment