Thursday, November 19, 2009

my game

  1. my game is named 'what a game'
  2. my game is going to be all about recycling but it is also going to to have a lot of math on it.
  3. my game is going to teach how to separate the normal trash from the recycle trash.
  4. my goal is to teach other students and also other people how to separate recycle staff from normal trash.
  5. well my game is going to be about a girl or a boy that have to pick up the trash and separated in order to pass to the next level and every time that you miss you will loose some points.
  6. I'm goign to put a lot of colors and I'm also going to puut some music so the player don't get to sleep. I'm also going to have alike a price table so the most points you have the bigger the price is.
  7. I' going to put a lot of fun staff and at the same it is going to teach the importance of recycling and it is also going to teach some math.

No comments:

Post a Comment