

Yesterday it was a very good day for me because some visitors from New York came to our school named EACPA and it was so cool because they came all the way from New York just to see what where our ideas about our games.
I really enjoined because, well first one of the ladies was a Laura also, then they where recording every student and I love when people records everything that I do all the time. Then next they where trying to given us some ideas for our games and we also get some ideas because we where trying to make a game all together.
Next they call some people to show them some ideas and concepts about some of our games. They call me so I have to go to the front and sprain all my game ideas to the visitors and in the phone there was also some people that they where in New York hearing all the staff that I was saint. It was so cool because I feel like if I was somebody important and they also love my game idea.
I'm loving globaloria class because there is a lot of fun in this class and because I also love technology in my life. I also like it because this is going to be a life opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment