Tuesday, December 8, 2009

THE TOROS GAME


Today all of our school went to a toros game. I was so exited about going to the toros game because it was the first time that I was going to a basketball game my whole life and also because I like basketball a lot and also because I was happy and I like the toros.

I have also like it because I was whit all my friends in the game and also because all the boys where trying to make me lough all the time I think that they do that because they want me to be happy.

I'm also exited because I love lout music and in the games they play some lout music on and I also like it because the cheerleaders where trying to make us happy and because all the boys where whit there mouth open because of the cheerleaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment