Monday, January 25, 2010


I have really like working in flash because it is something fun to do and i really liked it because it has a lot of hard staff and i really like challenging my self. I will have to say that it is hard because you have to follow step by step and it you don't follow the steps you are going to mess up. one of my favorite parts of this topic is that all of this staff is going to teach you and it can also help you in your future. I like to play games in my free time but almost all of the time i like to check my blogs or if i have something that i have to do like for example sometimes i have to update my learning log, one of my favorite game is bloxorz because it helps your mind and it also helps your self because it helps you get smarter.I think that one of the things that i really like in this school is that we get to make our own games and we get to challenge our self's.


No comments:

Post a Comment