
Some of my thoughts for globaloria are how do they became with that idea to have kids to create their own games by their selves and and also how do they make it look so easy for kids. I have really enjoy the globaloria class because this class it is going to help me in my future and also because we are Jung and we like cool and nice stuff and making our own games is something very coll or just by having a class full of computers and that we can use them every time that we have that class and I also like it because making games is a career and it is like we are already studying a career for our future and also because the most you know the more money you are going to be pay in your job.In globaloria class i have learn a lot of things like for example I have learned how to make a mini game and i have also learn how to tippe way more faster because I use to tippe way slow but not no more and I have also learned how to do lot of stuff like i dint know how to create a account in everything I have also learn that we are the only school in Texas that is doing mini games so i feel kind of special for that. I really love to blog I think that it is something very cool and you can express your self and other people can see how you think and how you express your self you can also get better at tipping like how I did. In globaloria class I'm currently working on my mini game project today get to present our paper prototype and we got to show it to the whole class and I like it because I like showing my ideas to other people and expressing my self it was cool because my team and I got together because we need it to do our drawings and it was funny and we where also learning at the same time. I look forward to learn in globaloria is to learn perfectly how to make a mini game because I will like to make another game someday i think this is my best year in school so far. My game is going to be fun because it is about recycling and it is not going to be that boring because
I'm my game I'm going to have 4 different levels each level is going to be different to the other level because you will have to collect different items and in each level they are going to ask you different questions well they are going to be related about math well actually they are going to be about geometry. the goal for each level is going to be that you will have to collect all the thing that you actually can in one minute it is going to be fun because you are going to be all hurry. if you don't get the question right because this is only for extra credit you are going to be able to pass to the other level. in this game each level is going to be different well not that much the only thing that is going to be different are the colors. this is going to be a fun game because each time is going to get harder and harder but it is also fun because you are going to move whit your hot keys in order to get the things that they ask you to get.
I'm my game I'm going to have 4 different levels each level is going to be different to the other level because you will have to collect different items and in each level they are going to ask you different questions well they are going to be related about math well actually they are going to be about geometry. the goal for each level is going to be that you will have to collect all the thing that you actually can in one minute it is going to be fun because you are going to be all hurry. if you don't get the question right because this is only for extra credit you are going to be able to pass to the other level. in this game each level is going to be different well not that much the only thing that is going to be different are the colors. this is going to be a fun game because each time is going to get harder and harder but it is also fun because you are going to move whit your hot keys in order to get the things that they ask you to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment