Thursday, February 4, 2010


I really like working in our paper prototype because it like we where doing our mini game but in paper and it was also cool because we get to work as a team and we came with our game ideas well actually how our game is going to look for real, I will have to say that it was a little hard because we have only two days to complete it but anyways we finish and it came great but we still need to work a little bit on it because we need more math on it, I really think that it was really important to do a paper prototype because we get to show other people how our game is going to be in real and it also good because we got to learn how to put all of our ideas together and to see it in color.

I think that working as a team is better because a lot of minds together think better that one and also because we put all of our game ideas together and we are all good at something and that's how we became with a good game. Some things that i really like about my team is that they are all smart and they all have some great ideas and what i don't like is that they get desconcetrated to fast and they just want to finish so that they can play games.I think that the things in my group are going to be so good because we really like to work as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment