
In my team my role is that I am the team leader, I'm the team leader because I'm really good at keeping track of other people and also because i am really good at telling other people what they have to be doing. One of the things that I don't like about my team is that when we have to be working in something I have to tell them to hurry up and what i also don't like is that every time that we have a assignment they just want to finish so that they can play games in the computers but what i always do so that they can stop thinking about games and that they can concentrate i just tell them the sunniest we finish the right way the sunniest we get to play games and it does wok and they get their head on the the project the right way. well all of our team looks forward to go to Washington DC we all wanna go over there but only one team can go over there so every time that they are not concentrated i just tell them do all of you wanna go to Washington DC or not so they get their head on the projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment