Monday, April 26, 2010

GLOBALORIA


Globaloria is a really cool class and globaloria is specially a program that teaches you about technology. In glabaloria class you will get to do your own game and this is really fun because you will get assign to a team and you will have to work together as a team and what its also cool is that at the end of the school year you will have to present your actual game and they will pick the best game out of there whole school and the winners will get a really cool place and you will also get some prizes. i love having a globaloria class because its really cool to all get together and have to work with technology and what its also cool is that we get to use the computers every single day we always have technology with us. i like being in this class and i will like to have one of this classes in all of the schools because it actually really fun and its also educational because we are always learning something new.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying Globaloria. I think what you are learning in this class about technology will definitely help you later in school. I wish I had known how to use Flash when I was your age.

    Claire (the intern!)

    ReplyDelete