Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MY LAST SIX WEEK


I'm very happy about this six weeks because my technology team did a very good job in getting all of our work complete and also because they have been working as a team and also because they have been being very creative when we have to come with a idea to present our game information and also with our game skeleton. I will like to say thanks to all of the team members that are in my team because they have been helping me a lot with everything and also because thanks for them our team got selected in the top four and then we make the top three and we are very exited to know who are the winners in the game skeleton. I really think that we have a really good opportunity to win because we worked very hard on it and also because we where really creative in everything that we where doing. I'm also kind of sad because next year I don't know if we are going to being the same team and I have already got use to them so I will really like to be with them next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment