Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Laura P 2010
I played a game named math lines. I really liked this game vbecause you have to be thinking really fast in order for you to be able to hit the ball that yo need to hit. I think that the challenges of this game is that if you do not think fast enough the balls are going to get all close together that you are not going to be able to move no more. I really like this game because it makes me get nervous a lot because if i do not hit the right ball everything is going to be wrong. Something that i learned about this game is that if you make something that puts pressure on the player it makes the player get more exited. Here is the lynk to this game so that you can Play it too. mathlines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment