We played a game called ''super chick sisters''. I really think that this game was really educational and fun at the same time because it was giving facts about how KFC treat the chickens. I think that it was really cool because it was kind of like Mario Brothers but it was with chickens. I Will really like to make a game like this because it is very fun and also because it is educational. This game's social issue is animal cruelty
I Also played another game called J.Lo Fur. I really think that this game is really telling the people not to buy fur because they are killing a lot of animals. i also think that this game is really fun because while they are being mean to Jeniffer Lopez they are also teaching us about how the animals are being affected and they even named some of the animals. I really like the idea of the character going around the place trying to save the animals. This game's social issues is animal cruelty.
No comments:
Post a Comment