Celebrety games:
I really think that my game is going to be one of the best out of the hole school and for this reason I will really love to have an opportunity to try to sell it. I think that it would be a really good idea to have a celebrety in my game because they could promote it and make my game famous. If I had an opportunity to have a super star in my game I think that I will really use Shakira as my Promoter. I Will use her because she is famous all apund latinoamerica nd the united states. I think that if she would of heard my plan she will agree on it because she is a really nice person and she realy likes helping each other. i will use her to do commercials where she will be dancing while playing my video game!
No comments:
Post a Comment