Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Laura P #9 2011


DISASTER IN JAPAN:

I know that a lot of people have died in this tremendous earthquake and for this reason I will really like to do something in order to save them. I have a really good idea in order to be saving some people that are in need by having a fun raiser. Last year our school saved about 1000 dollars for the people in Haiti and i think that if someone speaks out their mind to do something about it we can make a chance. I will really like to be able to give some money to the people that really need it i mean in here with 20 dollars you will just buy a pair of jeans when in japan you could be eating for 2 days.
Image from:
kluxorious.blogspot.com
this Means Help Japan In Japanese:
日本ヘルプ

No comments:

Post a Comment