Monday, November 7, 2011
Civics: National Politics
I think that this video is weird and wrong in so many different ways. To start of i think that this video should of been made by the actual person who is running for president. This person is trying to help him but instead he made a bad impression of him. It is so weird that he always had the close up on his face and he said that he would, make the united states united, no one can just make everything okay out of no where. Another thing that I think that is super weird is that almost at the end of the video he just started to smoke a cigarette, I mean what kind of weirdo will do this in a video trying to protect a president! last but not least the main thing that caught my attention was when the actual person that is running for president comes out at the end of the video and he looks directly into the camera with a creepy look then he does this mysterious smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment