Thursday, November 17, 2011

Imagining Your Game Questions!

WHO are you designing your game for? I am designing this game for teenagers In age between 13-17. This game is specially going to be designed for players who like the puzzle and maze genre and to people who will be interested into games that will teach you about gang violence and how it is affecting the residents of the United States.

WHAT will your game teach the player about your topic?
My game will teach the player the statistics of the people who are involved in the USA of the different types of races. It will also be included statistics about the high gang violence cities of the united states!

WHERE does your game happen?
My game will have the background of different places of the united states depending on the place that the topic is about. The background will help the player feel like if that person was really in that place and it will give them the potential to start playing the game as son as possible.

HOW does your game world teach the player about your topic?
What happens in the world that helps the player learn?
How does the player use what they learned to make something happen in the game?
In this game the player will learn about this world how gang violence is affecting the different cities and citizens of the United States. The players will use what they've learn to answer questions while they are trying to go through the game.

WHY is a game a better way of understanding your topic than a quiz?
It would be way better because when you are just reading things off of a paper most of the time it will stay in your mind then it will go away, but when playing a game the concept of the learning experience and the information will stay in your mind because you are actually having fun and in order to pass the levels you have to answer questions about the facts tat you've read.

2 comments:

  1. Your game ideas sounds like if your game is going to turn out to be awesome. I also want to focus in gang violence. I really like your ideas of making your game. I hope you actually get to accomplish to finish your game. Which i think you are. Well I really liked your ideas and i hope your game turns out looking good. Keep Up the Good Work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your game idea is awesome and important because there is violence in the United States.With that in mind, I truly think that you will make an awesome game teaching other people about the topic.I think that your game will be successful, especially if you are making it because you are like super creative.Good job Laura!

    ReplyDelete