
This issue interests me because:
Gang violence interests me because there is a lot of gang violence going on now days. there is not one day when you can actually turn on the television and change it into a news channel without watching something about gangs and violence. I am really into this topic and I have really creative ideas for my game.
I want people to learn:
I will really like to teach people how gangs are affecting the citizens of the United States. There are innocent people who are getting affected because of this so called gangsters that are only causing us trouble. I would like to make them learn the actual statistics of the gangs and where they are located. I would also like to teach them some of the cases where people do not have to do anything about this tragic cases but they still end up being hurt in some kind of way.
This issue need to be addressed because:
Gang violence really need to be addressed because there is people dyeing every single day. there are gang member who had a future ahead of them. Its really sad to see this people end up like this when they are so smart. I also think it should be addressed because its not worth ed for them to live their gang member lives which the most could last ten years and that is if you dint get beat up until dead, intoxicated with drugs, or just getting shot, or in prison. its not worth it at all.
Imagine retrieved from www.google.com
No comments:
Post a Comment