Monday, March 19, 2012

Respect

  • Respect means having certain qualities to treat your self and other individuals correctly.

  • Respect as very different ways that i can be observed like for example:
  1. Not talking while other person is talking
  2. Walking in the right side of the hallways without being super loud while walking
  3. Welcoming the visitors on campus
  4. Showing interest when visiting a place
  • I think that respect is something that we should all have in our mind when doing something. If you don't respect yourself, how do you think people are going to respect you?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh , gosh . Laura , your game was amazing !!
    I really liked how you put that person talking when you were giving me the mission .
    And your maze is super hard -.- .. But i love it ! >.< .. I like the begging when like you put the words like NO GANG MORE MAZE !
    well , i really like your game and it's very entertaining !

    ReplyDelete