Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Game

Name of your team. 
La Sopa was the name of my team.
Title of your game.

The title of my game was "No Gang; More Maze"
Topic of your game.

The topic of my game was gang-violence.
What is the Learning Goal? 

The learning goal of my game was to educate the player with real life statistics about gangs and the impact that they leave behind.
How will the player learn about the topic from playing your game? 

The player will learn about the topic of my game because they will have to be answering questions and they are going to be told facts before they start a level. They can also learn more facts if they are interested by clicking on the facts button to view interesting facts about this topic.
What you would like to add or improve upon in the game? 

I would honestly love to make my main agent to talk. I was going to do this but i just didn't had enough time to accomplish this.
What was the most challenging part of creating this game? 

The most challenging part of creating this game has to be the coding! I am not an expert at it but I will always figure it out some way or another.
What are you most proud of or what did you figure out through critical thinking and trial/error?

I am really proud that this year I actually got the opportunity to accomplish all of this game by my self. I didn't had to stress out about my team mates staying on task or anything like that. If I did not finish something, the only person who was to blame was me. I am also really proud that my music and graphics are super originial!

32 comments:

  1. Laura your game is so awesome. I would of like my game to prove some thing like yours even do your game was kinda hard but it actually help understand ,and I know that gangs are bad and you have a great game here nice job even do I wish I could of done some thing close to yours. thanks for making it to the globes award.

    Jasmine A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to drop by and say that your game is really good I like your game because it is really hard to beat and I like games like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura i just wanted to let you know that i liked your game is really challenging and Good Job you did it by yourself everyone likes challenging games well i do and im Proud of you(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, I really like your game I think that is very interesting. I think that you make a good job on it I saw how you would work very hard in class. I just want to say that you did a very good job.
    -Thelma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh , gosh . Laura your game it very good !
    i liked how your made that man talk when you were giving me the mission ! i also like how you made that maze like super hard ! and in the begging when it goes .. NO GANG MORE MAZE !!! Haaaaa , really cool . Love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahah!XD Delaney Thanks and I Get that a lot about the beginning haha:)

      Delete
  6. Laura, your game is like awesome! I really like your game because it's actually challenging because when you hit the lines it brings you back to the spot you were. I also like your graphics, it's well drawn and with bright things. I also like the way you put time too, which makes it even harder. Finally, I did learn about gangs and what are the percentages. This game is just amazing!
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura , your game was amazing ! I really like your animation and the codes you used . Your maze was super good also . :) Anddddd , Good luck in the award thingy . ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura you're game is awesome.I love the graphics how you did them.I really enjoy playing you're game , but I just can't pass the level.>.<.Also is there a second level because like I said I can't pass the first level.GOOD JOB !



    #Guadalupe G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha There is 3 levels and believe me if you keep trying you will get it:)

      Delete
  9. I really liked your game Laura. It was hard at times and a challenge and you kept it fun and entertaining . AND you did it all by yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved your game. I learned from your game and it was also very, very, very fun. Although I cant seem to get passed the 2nd level. But anyways your game was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This Game is a cool maze game!
    The art is realistic
    The learning goal is clear
    The topic is shown
    The game is challenging all the way through!
    In the end, this game is cool and fun to play if you like maze games

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought your game was great. The way you made the game was great. It was well made and structured. The levels were playable and fun to play but one small bug I found is that its a bit to hard to pass because the player is to big and he moves to fast. Other than that I found your game interesting and great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As expected , your game is amazing , Laura . The maze's were definitely challenging and fun to try and beat . The animations were cute ^_^ & smooth - looking . Really good job overall with the topic , as well !
    Good Luck , cx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The reason i like your game its because its intresting,creative,and challenging to play

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your game because it's challenging and fun.The learning goal really makes the game more interesting and educational.Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your game is very fun and I learn a lot of information from just playing the first level. I like how you make that cop or agent look like he's talking. I have to admit the the levels are challenging but I like that because it makes me want to play it over and over until I pass it. Your game was very educational and fun at the same time which is great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your game was very fun. The graphics were great, your learning goal was very clear. The levels are hard, your game is great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your game is pretty rock and roll. It's one of the best games I've played so far. It's fun to play. The levels can be a little hard but it's still good. Also, it teaches a lot about gangs which is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like your game its pretty cool and it teaches alot i also like the art

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really liked your game because it had some cool art n style, it had a good topic, n because it was challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Laura Your game is very fun and I learn a lot of information from just playing the first level. I like how you make that cop or agent look like he's talking. I have to admit the the levels are challenging but I like that because it makes me want to play it over and over until I pass it.I really liked you game the graphics were great good job keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  22. Laurita !!! xD
    You did a great job ! Your game is so fun, I enjoyed playing your game ! And I know that other kids will also enjoy it too ! I learned a lot , and tuve fun , not going to lie but I couldn't pass it ;o
    But that's good , it's tricky !

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think your game is an amazing game . Its really fun to play and very tricky. I think you should continue to make games and put it into the globey awards . It is a very good game . You did a very great job !(:

    ReplyDelete
  24. your game is so interesting to play but difficult at the same thats why i loved it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your game is fun and cool. Because you can have fun and learn about what your topic is. I think your game was very well put together. I like how you have to answer a question to pass the level, and the levels are challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i like your game because its fun and hard to play.like all the facts and all the colors that you have on them.I like how you added the puzzle to the game.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your game is really cool with amazing animations & sounds. I think it is very creative and hard.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your game is very awesome i like how challenging it is and the sound goes with the mood of the game you did a really good job in your game.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good job on the game Laura. You really taught me the consequences you could have of being in gang!

    ReplyDelete