Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Globeys!

1. What did you think about the article?
I really liked the article. I enjoy when people recognize us for our accomplishments. 


2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in. 
I really like when people and companies talk about our school specially when i am involved in it.


3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy? 
I was actually one of the finalist but my game was not mentioned at all which got me a little upset.


4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?  
I would of loved for my game to be mentioned and for the author to say what everyone says about my game "Its super hard!!" Ha but I would of really liked it.


5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?
I think that this article should had mention my game and also Devin's game. Not only because we were both finalist but because both of us worked really hard to make it to the Globeys and get out topic across.

No comments:

Post a Comment