1. I think hat this documentary is going to be about eating. I know that it has to do with food because it has eating utensils. I think that is going to be about either taking advantage of eating of learning about healthy eating.
2. I think that the tittle catches the audience eye because it makes you think about food and people are attracted to them. We generally use a fork to eat healthy things and we use a knife to eat meat so this tittle has to do a lot with the movie.
Notes:
This documentary already got my attention really bad! I got sooo surprised because of the lady eating the hamburger and it had more calories than a normal person should eat a day! I am really scared because it also said that one out of three people have diabetes now days. this documentary is going to be amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment