Monday, February 25, 2013

Game Learning Topic

How will you use game mechanics - such as moving, scrolling, avoiding, collecting objects - to educate players about your learning topic?
This kind of mechanics such as scrolling avoiding and collecting object are going to be really necessary and will make the game entertaining for the player. I really think that this will make the player realize ht things that are necessary and what are not really necessary to the body. Keeping in mind that when people play while learning it is more probable that they are going to keep the facts and information in their head because thye are learning without noticing.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura you might need to look over this again because you misspelled some things well . Other than that you have a very good point the game with scrolling and avoiding will be very interesting for the player because most of the games right know are like that . Well I cant wait to see you game .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog post is amazing can't wait until I can play your game.

    ReplyDelete