Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Laura P #3, 2010

  1. Some of my toughs about the documentary is that I think that it was very interesting and that it was really influential to all kinds of people specially the older generations. I think that global warming is something that we should all care about I mean there is a lot of people that think that global warning is not even real, they think that its just a myth.
  2. I think that global warming is a consequence that the humans have been doing for the earth and thanks for this a lot of things have been changing and if we don't do anything to stop
  3. This documentary really make me feel like making a difference in my life because if we don't do something now, when we have kids or it could even be earlier all of the natural things we have right now are going to be gone like for example we will not have any living things in our oceans or the plants are going to die and because of that we even have a possibility to die and I think that's no one wants that to happen.
  4. I think that in order to be able to make a change in the environment we should all recycle and we should also use less fossil fuels I mean in set of driving your car you should ride a bike or something like that. I also think that if we all put our minds together we should be able to make a change in this whole world.

1 comment:

  1. What was the documentary titled?

    Great ideas for helping to solve the problem.

    ReplyDelete