Thursday, September 23, 2010

Laura P #4 2010

The genre that I am the most interested in is named adventure. I really liked this genre because it is very interesting and also because this games are fun and a little hard to play and I like putting challenges in myself. I will really like to make a adventure this school year because I think they are awesome and also because it is one of the most played genres of all time so I will really like my game to be really good and be played a lot. Last year I did a adventure game also so that's why I will like to do it again because I already have a little more experience about this game genre.

2 comments:

  1. I think that edventure would be a very good topic for you to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice genre I agree with you that many people like playing adventure games like I do. Well I hope you do a really good job like last year.

    ReplyDelete