The topic that I am the really interested in is teenage suicide. I am really interested about this topic because not alot of people know about this well they might know a little but not that much. I will really like to make a game about this because alot of people just think that teenagers suicide their selfs because they are sad and that is not always the reason and alot of this suisides happen because they dont know what to do in the situation that they are in. Here is a wesite that has alot of good information http://www.teensuicide.us/articles2.html.
Another topic that im very interested in is animal species. I am very interested in this topic because i think that we shold try to make a difference in this world so that we will have all of the beauty dat we have right now later on the future. I also think that animals are something really good to make a game about because a lot of people like animals specially little kids. Here is a web page that has allot of good information about different animal species http://www.wildnet.org/?gclid=CNbcr4zxsaQCFYVk7AodDn3nyw
Did you find any other resources on these topics?
ReplyDelete