Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11

How old were you on September 11, 2001?
I was three years old.

When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
my six grade history teacher explained to us what was the 9/11 and what had happened.

What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?
This impacts have a lot of impact in my life. It makes me feel insecure feeling that something bad is going to happen or that we are going to be attacked again. I just cant imagine me trying to survive leaving everything behind. I think that all I would do if i was there I would be running all the time just trying to survive.

What was the issue with this game?
That it was saying that there is no way to stop terrorism. And the person who made the game is just trying to get money out of something very tragic.

9/11
How do you feel about it?
I actually feel very bad because it teaching children bad things and its making them get the wrong idea behind it.

What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?
The making of this game is very violent because its showing the youth that the violence can not be stop at all.

How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?
By actually putting information about the event and by doing the right actions for people to not feel bad or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment