Mini Game
Was is hard to make your Mini Game? What was the best part of this topic? The worst part?
I can easily say that my mini game was a little bit hard to make because i wanted mine to have the best graphics that i could make. fortunately i did made that happen. other than that i can tell that the code and the rest of the making was really easy.
The best part of making the game was messing around with the new flash. I love experimenting with something that i don't know much of like the new flash. It was way easier to do the small details that i like to do in this new flash than the other old one.
The worst part about making this mini Game was that i forgot to put the name of my files on my projects page. That was the only thin that i wasn't satisfied with while doing this project.
Good Job Laura and yeah I agree that it was pretty hard at some point but easy at the same time! I really liked that you put a lot of detail on your background. Keep It Up Chica!'(:
ReplyDeleteYeah laura it's was kind of hard, but you had to look at each step and read everything to get it right.I finished and now I have all my peers asking for help.
ReplyDeleteNice Job Laura !
ReplyDeleteI See How The Experimenting With The Flash Was Best Part , I Can Agree With You On That !
And Maybe Next Time You'll Try To Remember Putting The Names On The Files !
But Still That's A Good Blog .. Keep It Up (;
- Lexii
I definitely agree with the best part ! I find it " fun " in a way to play around with flash and to see all that it is capable of ! Hahaa , :D good job !
ReplyDeleteIt seemed easier to me because I am actually better at flash than I was last year.! :)
ReplyDelete