Monday, October 3, 2011

Playing To Learn! Genre: Action

Action games are the most common ones in the whole game business. in this genre you have to always keep moving and have to do certain activities at the time.

Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:
The game that thought me about a an existing social issue was oil spill because it just happened not even a year ago and numerous animals got affected by this issue but it was not solved as fast as they thought it was going to be fixed.

Game I liked best:
I liked the game save the animals the best Because i really like how they made the background move while you are moving with it also. I also like how they made the main character move his legs while he was walking making it seam like if it was really walking. I love the graphics and I like the concept of making people realize that they need to do something to try to save the animals that got infected or in danger because of the oil spill.

What happens in the game:
In this game you are thought some of the animals who really got affected by the oil spill. Also the player gets to feel like if they are making a change by playing and by acknowledging the facts in this game.

How do you play it:
In order to play this game you have to do do certain actions. You have to use the arrow keys in the keyboard in order to make the main character move and to save the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment