I learned a lot with this review. Some of the things that I learned was that there are some certain game genres that do not have an specific social issue involved in their games. I also learned that there are some genres that would be good to make a game on including an social issue and that they are not that many games on that genre.
Name any game features that stood out to you, either because they were interesting or because they could be improved.
I saw that some of the games that where in this game gallery were actually pretty poor in graphics and i think that could have been better. I also really liked some of the features of the games like for example i really like that in one of the game the background was moving as you were going through the game, it was awesome!
Write down any questions you have about the game or genre you chose. You might answer them yourself later!
I have some questions that i would like to ask. One of the questions that i really have stuck in my mind was how can i make my game idea into a puzzle/maze genre game?
I totally agree with you because some of the Graphics were really poor, and I agree with you that you could have done better because I know that you are so creative.Some of the games had pretty awesome backgrounds or thing, so that's good that you brought the point up.I also agree with you that some of the games, did not have a certain type of Social Issue, but yet it's playable for others.Yes, I give you my whole support, for you to make a puzzle/maze game!Good Job!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog post Laura. I also agree with the graphics in some of the games were poor. They were not that creative. I find something in common I also want to create a puzzle game this year . You can do the better this year. Well keep it up with the good work!
ReplyDeleteLaura , I also agree with you . Most of these graphics were poor . They could have done a little better than that . They weren't that great . Keep up with your awesome work !
ReplyDelete( - Jasminee ' ]
I agreed with you! Some games were weird and the graphics were pretty bad. We can do better than that!. Lol But yeah and they also need better directions!. Great blog Laura!(:
ReplyDeleteI really like how detailed most of your blog posts are , and you make some really good points in your posts . So , Good Job (:
ReplyDelete& I also agree with when you say that some of the graphics weren't that great , but that's definitely something that we can work on & improve !