Sports and racing games involve a lot of athletic competitions. This games are almost always time so that you have a pressure on you.
The game that taught me a new skill was a game named "Gravitee". This game taught me how to think about gravity in different planets.
Click here to play
Click here to play
2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
There was no game that had an social issue involved in it.
3. The game or games that I liked the best:
the game that I liked the best was called Gravitee. I really liked this game because I like when games have sports involved in them and this game has golf in it.
3. The game or games that I liked the best:
the game that I liked the best was called Gravitee. I really liked this game because I like when games have sports involved in them and this game has golf in it.
4. What happens in the game or games:
In this game that i really liked there is a ball that you have to be moving in order ot learn more things about the gravity of the planets and also you have to be thinking of how much the mass of the ball is and how its going to affect in it another planet.
5. How you play the game or games:
In this game you have to click where you would like the ball to go but while you are thinking about where to click you have to think about the gravity that is outside in the universe and in the planets that you need to play in.
No comments:
Post a Comment