Thursday, October 13, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre:Strategy

Strategy games are games where you have to use critical thinking and to actually analyze the situation that you are in on the game. Most of the time strategy games are dealing with real life situations and usually you have the pressure of time in order to complete a task.

1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
The game tat taught me a new skill was names "The debate". This game taught me that you have to think before taking an action or bad things will haven if you do not do so.
Click to play

2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
The game that taught me information about an existing social issue was "Survivor". This game taught me about how the animals have to do things in order to be able to survive in their habitats.

3. The game or games I liked the best:
The game that I liked the best was named "Be who you want to be". I liked it best because sometimes its fun to cartoon yourself but also to think how people will make fun or you or what they will think of you.

4. What happens in the game or games:
In this mentioned games you have to use critical thinking a lot. I actually like thinking before I take an action in something so this kind of games are really the time of games that i would be playing.

5. How you play the game or games:
In the game called "Be who you want to be" you have to click on the certain thing or things that you will like to see in the cartooned character. In the game Survivor you have to move the wolf with the arrow keys in order to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment