Monday, October 8, 2012
Plan Game Scene
I have a perfect idea to make probably my best game so far. I think that this year my game is going to be amazing not only because I actually have a perfect idea of what i want to do but because i have way more skills that I had before and I have been using this program for my forth year now. My skills have grown and so has my imagination. I know that I am capable of doing more things now and also I know that more people can help me out. I am really excited for the creation of this game because I am going to be allowed to learn more about Mexico and its tourist places. I am going to be teaching the player different places where they are most likely going to be going if they visit Mexico. Also some words in Spanish are going to be used through this game with its definition of course I cant wait till I start drawing in Flash and I actually see my game come alive and be just how i imagine it or better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your idea! It's unique and never thought of a game like yours-future. It's educational in the way that you will be teaching the player about other places and involving spanish at the same time. I believe you have the skills. I can't wait ti play your game.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job, Arlette
I like that you choose Mexico as your subject because really it's a gold mine to make a game out of. I also think that making a game on how to teach Spanish to kids is a really good idea. I hope to be able to see your game in action and get to play it in the future...
ReplyDelete