I would like to incorporate this into my game because this was actually one of the things that I wanted to put into my game since the of the school year and now I have better ideas about it. I makes me think that my game is going to be interesting and that the player is going to enjoy it a lot while playing. I would like to player to be learning and to have fun.
Hello Laura!
ReplyDeleteHow are you? I enjoyed reading your blog. I can tell by your writing that you are ready to get started. If that's what you want, go for it. I agree with you because it will definitely entertain the player and that is a great interest. Although, what is you game topic about?
Wonderful, Arlette :)
I see that you have found a really good topic to make a game about. I hope that you can use that topic and grow a good game out of it because, really it's hard to come up with a very good idea for a game. It would be nice if you added what your topic is about though....
ReplyDelete