Do you know anyone that lives in the North East?
I actually do not know anyone who lives in the North East of America.
How about in New York City?
I do not know anyone who lives here neither.
If you were to make a hidden object game about Frankenstorm, what would the setting for your game scene be?
I would New York city my location for the game. I pretend that the player was a police officer and it would be helping people out. I would give people the things that they need to do in order to stay alive and also i would help them get the things that they need.
What ten objects would you hide?
I would hide things in the water and between trash and the player would have to be able to tell what they are.
Some of the objects that I would be hiding would be:
- Water bottles
- Popes
- Can food
- Safe shoes
- Toys
- Flashlight
- Batteries
- Candles
- Clothes for the cold weather
- Blankets
What kind of information would your player learn from playing the game?
they would learn percentages and date about how ,any people actually stayed in this particular place and they will also learn how the experience of a person who stays here would actually be like. The player would be leaning things of what to do in this kind of situations and they will also learn things that they can do so that they can stay safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment