Monday, November 5, 2012

Paper Prototype

What did you learn from creating a game with paper and pencil? 
I learned that when we draw a game in paper is easier when we make the graphics but tits harder to actually imagine the things moving because you have to do it on paper.

What was easy about drawing your hidden object game? 
It was really easy to draw the character because is a bubble character. It was also really easy to draw the whole game because we have the pencil to do this things instead of the courser.

What was hard? 
It was hard to actually put my ideas together and make them come alive. Even thought is not the real game yet I do agree that putting your ideas together and actually see them is hard.

What do you still need to add to your game?
I still need to put more details in the game. I also need to actually bring my life to live and just think of things that would look good in the game life for example more tourist places or things that people should go in Mexico.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that PENCILS are much better at drawing rather than the computers. It's funny that I have some of the same problems you have gotten. To try to see your game in the future is one of the hardest things to do in my opinion. Keep up the good work... (Potato!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Michael its much better to draft on pencil rather then on computer. I like that the character is bubble. I can't wait for the details you say that you will include in your game later on. Keep It Up! Awesome Work (so far).

    ReplyDelete