Add Hidden Objects
This was actually not the first time that I had worked on Flash. I had been working with this program since sixth grade so it wasn't new for me. I really enjoyed putting code into my actual game. This is actually part of one of my game scenes. I have really big ideas for my game and I can't wait till I hide more objects through my game. I am going to work on a scrolling background as my next thing for my game and after that I will make the character move.
Yeah, it must be super easy for you because you are like an expert and great programmer. I can see that you have great ideas because you are very creative and I guess good luck with putting the codes...I can't wait to play your game!
ReplyDeleteAna
Good job Laura I think your game sounds really great and can't wait to see how your game comes out!!!
ReplyDeleteYup same here, just like you flash is nothing new for me. It sounds like you had a fun time working on your game. I hope you can get the code to work right for you because mine has bugs in it... >=3
ReplyDelete