Draw background
I really enjoyed drawing this background. I really liked the variety of the things that I can do while I trace something because I have my own idea and the original one also. I am not use to trace because I like to do original things so it was a cool experience. I really enjoyed seeing my things that i imagined come to life and to be original.
Drawing is always the fun part. Plus coming up with your own ideas as well. Some times I change stuff up to because I did not really like it. Keep up the good work...
ReplyDeleteLaura, Laura, Laura. What can I say?
ReplyDeleteI agree with your statement above but I kinda got confused on the part where you say " I can do while I trace something because I have my own idea and the original one also" but everything is perfect. Good Job!
Laura step our game up JK that a really good blog post.Your background is really good good job.(SIKE)
ReplyDelete