Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Intro To Unity

How was creating a 3d object different or similar to what you were expecting? 
Its actually harder than what I expected. As I kept trying I was able to improve at it. I actually would never expect for the hardest part of the making of the objects would be controlling the angle that we look at it.

What other things do you hope to do using Unity? 
I really hope to make a character that will walk through the terrain. I really think that it would be awesome when we are able to do this. I want to make this in order for it to look more realistic and like an actual game.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with your point of view. Making objects and finding out which way was up or down was very confusing. I was able to improve at Unity after a few tries, but its very challenging. The camera is definitely very hard to get right, and making the character move like a real person is also what I hope for!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your things are really organized I really like that.I think that you will go far in this program no lie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like you had fun in unity.
    The things you mentioned on making look like they'll be great on Unity.

    ReplyDelete