Friday, October 18, 2013

Plan Game Scene

Your plan for this game? What excites you about it?
My plan for this game is to make the character go around a highway. In this highway he is going to be able to see a lot of accidents all around. The accidents are going to be all for texting and driving. Along with that there is going to be things that made them crash such as speeding, not stopping at a stop light or passing a red light. I think that the making of this game is going to be really exciting because the whole idea of us making 3-D games. I think that the best part of it its going to be the the actual creation of the whole thing.

2 comments:

  1. The whole concept of your game sounds great. I'm convinced that your game will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Christian ha I think your game will be successful.

    ReplyDelete