How was Making a paper prototype? What problems did it help you solve with your game idea?
The making of this paper prototype really helped me have a more clear idea of what I want my game to look like. I still have some blank spaces where at the moment I don't know that to add but I know that once we get started on Unity I will have the enough creativity to add more stuff to it. I think that if i continue to work on my paper prototype and that if I base my game on what it looks like that my game will look pretty nice. Making the paper prototype was a little bit different because the last years we had to add buttons and stuff like that because we created 2-D games but his year everything changed even the way that we thing about our game ideas.
It seems like making a paper Prototype really helped you.
ReplyDeleteThe space you get in 3D games is limitless, so think bigger.
This year is much different from last year. I have blank spaces on my paper prototype as well but I will fill them in.
ReplyDeleteYou'll get the idea soon enough, just think positive and put your mind into it. I also have some side thoughts towards my game yet further onto detail you'll see the outcome and decide to edit it along the way
ReplyDelete